Saturday, October 6, 2012

Glowing With Benefit Cosmetics: GIRL MEETS PEARL

A few months ago, I finally purchased the Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl. It is said to be liquid pearl for the face. It costs RM 115 (if I remember correctly) for 12.0 mL/ 0.4US fl. oz. worth of product.

Personally I love products that help me get that glow without looking too fake and this really does just that. It's so natural on the face that I myself have gotten a few compliments on my face the first few day I wore this! People whom I met often questioned me on why I looked pretty? It was weird but then I realized that it was this: Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meet Pearl.

For the price and the amount of product you'd be getting might seem a little steep but you'll only need a little to highlight your face but the product itself is of great quality. I've not encountered any fading throughout the day, unless of course if you'd wear it for more than 12 hours. Less than that, it stays.

Something I've noticed when wearing this highlighter is that when it's first applied on, it gives a cooling effect on the skin. The product contains Raspberry & Camomile which I think is the ingredients that gave off that soothing/cooling feel. The texture is amazingly light plus the cooling effect, it's heaven!

Without much further ado, here are some pictures with swatches and how it look like on my skin. Enjoy!



P.S. Excuse the HUGE face, but look at that glow!

No comments: