Wednesday, January 19, 2011

REVIEW: NARS The Multiple in St.Barts


This is the NARS Multiple in St. Barts. I've been wanting to try this for awhile now and finally caved in and just got it. For those of you who don't know what a Multiple is, it is basically a product which can be used on the Face, Body, Lips and Eyes. And what so great about it is that it is a cream to powder finish and the texture of it is just velvety smooth! Not sticky at all!

I was debating on whether I should get this or Copacabana which is another one which I've heard alot about but decided to get this one instead as I've been looking for a product that I could contour with and I love this! It is a true brown taupe shade with slight shimmer but it still looks great for contouring.


 Copacabana didnt interest me at all as I thought it was gonna be just a sheen glow on my face but it turned out more like a whole lot of shimmer on my face which was disgusting so I decided to go for St.Barts instead which is AWESOME for contouring the cheekbones, jawline and the bridge of the nose, I really saw the difference after it was applied on my face by the Make Up Artist at NARS and boy was I impressed! It even looks great on the lips! It doesn't look as orangey bronze as it looks in the swatch as in person it is really a true taupe colour so I would definitely suggest to those who are interested on getting it to go to the counter and swatch it in person as it is definitely worth a look at.



I love it and would definitely repurchase another once I'm done with this or even if I'm not done by the time I go back to my country, I'm gonna repurchase another one. The price: £29.00.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE THIS HELPS. =)

 LOVE,
ALVINA 

No comments: