Thursday, January 20, 2011

Face of the Day!


Today I decided to do a Smokey eye look as I'm loving Smokey eyes with contoured cheeks these days so I did this look. Below is a list of things I used for my look today:

Eyes
All over lid and inner corners: MAC Brule Eye shadow
Outer corner of the eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Dangerous Cuvee and MAC Hypnotizing e/s on top.
Outer V-corner and crease: Rimmel's e/s in 070 After Dark (any Black shadow will do) 
Brow bone highlight:  MAC Brule Eye shadow
Liner: Dolly Wink liquid liner in Black (top lash line), MAC Kohl Power Pencil  in Feline (waterline)

Face
Foundation and concealer: Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation in 30 Sand/Sable
Contour: NARS Multiple in St.Barts and Illamasqua's Powder Blush in Rumour
Cheeks: MAC Beauty Powder Blush in Personal Style

Lips
Vaseline Lip Therapy with  Rose and Almond Oil



LOVE,
ALVINA 

No comments: