Sunday, January 23, 2011

MAC Cham Pale Haul

Hi everyone, firstly, I'm really sorry for taking so long to post this up. So I got 3 things from this collection. I did not get the palette, I did not get the Lip Gelees and I did not get the Eye Kohl in either Feline or the shimmery champagne one (correction, I did get the shimmery champagne one just that I returned it as I wasn't too impressed by it, so I return it and exchange it for one of the paint pots and I already have one of Feline, I didnt need another one, so I skipped that too).

So I only got the Fix+Lavender, Chromagraphic pencil in NC15/NW20, and a Paint Pot in Dangerous Cuvee. 


First up, let's talk abt the palette, I didnt get it because I recently got a 4 pan-palette as well and I also got one of the shades that were in the Cham Pale palette which was "Brule" so I did not see a purpose for me to buy the palette as I rather fill it up with the shades that I love more:

  

Next, let's take a look at the Fix+Lavender:



The Fix+Lavender has a very mild scent of Lavender; not too strong and since its my first Fix+, I am liking it as a refreshing mist spray for the face. The Fix+Lavender was £12.50.

Next up, the MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20:




The MAC Chromagraphic Pencil is just a skin tone pencil shade which can be used for concealing spots, lining the waterline for brightening of the eyes with instead of a white pencil, and also highlighting the brow-bone. This is a very versatile pencil and I love the texture of it which is super creamy and is easy to apply. The pencil was £12.50.

 *Just a word of caution, this can't be used on the lips as it is stated on the box itself as a warning.*

The only Paint Pot I bought is the darkest shade among all the Paint Pots; "Dangerous Cuvee".



 

 

This is my first Paint Pot and I'm loving the texture on how creamy it is and I love the shade as well! I didn't planned on purchasing this one at first as I bought the Eye Kohl initially in "I Get No Kick" but I did not like it at all it's just a champagne sheen but I love the Chromagraphic Pencil so I returned the eye kohl and exchanged it for the paint pot instead. I've heard that the Paint Pots in this collection was sheer and glittery but the reason why I picked this up was because it reminds me so much of the "Hypnotizing" e/s from the Love Lace Collection. When paired with the "Hypnotizing" shadow, it is gorgeous! The only downside about the paint pot is that it is very glittery and I did experienced fall outs under my eyes after awhile but it can be solved with powder so I am not too bothered as I love the colour.

LOVE,
ALVINA

No comments: