Monday, September 20, 2010

POST-BIRTHDAY POST XD

I know it's been practically a month since my b'day and I admit that I have been lazy to upload the photos and such..I deeply apologize..

So, with my friends, they treated me to dinner at Delicious restaurant and a movie afterwards; we watched "Vampire's Suck". We had a great time, the greatest part of the night was when they surprised me by sneaking my boyfriend into the cinema as he did not join us earlier for the dinner and that made me pretty upset/dissapointed but little did I know, it was all planned. Overall, I had a great time!

For the family event, we had mostly church members and close family friends over and of course a few of my friends as well. We somewhat had a barbecue but it drizzled a little. My boyfriend helped out a lot, he deserves the credit for it and of course my mum, who spent alot to make this event happen. So, am really grateful!

So, to cut things short, here's some photos..

*my dearest aunt and cousins*


*MY BIRTHDAY CAKE*



*Isn't it pweettyyyy?? =p *

*Everyone singing happy birthday to me*

*Making a wish*

*Me and my mum*

*My dearest bf acting cheeky*

*The roses my bf got me, it means so much*




XOXO,
Alvina.

No comments: