Friday, October 1, 2010

REVIEW: BOBBI BROWN'S POT ROUGE FOR LIPS AND CHEEKS

Hey loves, so, I was given this by my friend as a belated Birthday gift about a week ago and I am absolutely in love with the shade especially with it on my lips. So, without further a do, let's just get on with the photos and swatches. Enjoy! And please leave a comment if there's anything I could do for you. Thank you.


*This is how the packaging looks like*
-Simple yet sleek-
Price: RM 90



*The pot itself*

*How it looks like when opened*
-Beautiful colour-

*Sorry, it's a little dark here. Closer look at it*

*The size compared to my palm. Quite a reasonable amount given for what you're paying for.*

*A heavy swatch*

*No Flash*
 Left side: Lightly swatched and blended out
Right side: Heavily swatched and blended out

 *With Flash*
 L: Lightly swatched and blended out.
R: Heavily swatched and blended out.

*Natural Lighting*
 L: Lightly swatched and blended out.
R: Heavily swatched and blended out.



PROS:
  • Reasonable amount for the price.
  • Great colour pay-off.
  • Looks natural when applied.
  • Texture wise: Creamy.
  • Simple yet sleek packaging.
  • Travel friendly. (For lips and cheeks)

CONS:
  • A little difficult to blend out even thought the texture is creamy.
  • I don't know whether it's just my lips, but when I apply it on my lips, it's a little drying. Need lip balm.
  • Quite expensive to re-purchase. (Will use mine slowly =p )

Well, that's all for now my lovelies... hope you liked that review of mine on the Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks. If there's any other questions that you have on this product, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you a.s.a.p. Thank you!

XOXO,
Alvina.

No comments: