Thursday, September 16, 2010

COMING UP!

I went out with two of my friends yesterday, we headed to Pavilion and had a great time. We went for a movie, we watched:

*not the one in 3D though*

Overall, I personally felt that it was okay as it wasn't the type of movie that I would actually watch but yea, it was ok after watching the whole thing. Throughout the whole movie, it was nerve-wrecking and exciting at times with zombies charging through the prison gates and all. I would give it a 7/10 rating for the graphics and story-line as it was pretty clear on what the whole story was about.

Okay, moving on, after the movie, me and one of my friend, we shopped around a little as the other friend of mine had to leave for somewhere else with her boyfriend for a moment. We stopped by Bobbi Brown and I wanted to get the Black Velvet Sparkle Eye Shadow from the Bobbi Brown Black Velvet Collection but the store was out of stock BUT, lucky me, they had stock at the KLCC counter, so my friend will be collecting it for me and to my surprise, my friend who was with me, she bought me a Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks from Bobbi Brown as a belated birthday present! Thank you! =) the shade she got me was Powder Pink, if you were wondering. =p

COMING UP: A review on the Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks from Bobbi Brown. Stay tuned!

XOXO,
Alvina.

No comments: