Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MINI O.P.I. HAUL

First of all, I would like to apologize for the super lack of updates, well it's all because of the weather and uni assignments, I'm sorry...

So I went to Cambridge the other day and I got some O.P.I. nail polishes.. =) *squeals*
O.P.I. nail polishes are really nice in my opinion, I'm not a huge nail polish addict but I just wanted to get a red nail polish but i ended up getting 2 just because i couldn't make up my mind.. and you'll see why. So here are some pics =)

This is "VODKA & CAVIAR"
*This is the most gorgeous red I have ever seen, and it doesn't look so bright in person*

This is "BRING ON THE BLING"

*Look how sparkly it is...it's gorgeous!! This is why I couldn't choose between the two, I had to have both* 


*BRING ON THE BLING V.S. MAD AS HATTER*

Bring on the Bling is definitely more gold and doesnt have as much purple glitter in it as Mad As Hatter. It has lots of gold glitter, pink, green, slight red and blue glitters. Whereas Mad As Hatter is more silver based with lots of purple, red, silver, green and blue with a slight gold glitter. 

In terms of consistency, it is the same gritty glitter. =p But I love it because it BLINGS out my nails totally and it is sooooo PWEEETTTYYY... =)

Anyways, that's all for now, there will be more make up reviews to come, so stay tuned! 

Love,
ALVINA.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

I miss you babe =( Wish you were here and we could shop together. Take care of yourself ok?

Alvina said...

Awww...I miss you too...yea...wish we cld shop together.. =( u take care too!