Thursday, December 16, 2010

DIOR Iconic V.S. YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cills

Hey guys, so today I'm going to be doing a mini comparison on the Dior Iconic Extreme in Black and the YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cills in 1 High Density Black.

Both mascaras are at the same price but I got mine during sales:
Dior Iconic Extreme: £21.50 
YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cills: £21.50

I'll let the pictures do the convincing. Any questions, just leave me a comment below =)


On the Right, as you all can see it's just my bare lashes and on the Left, that is just one coat of the YSL Mascara. Look at how its already volumizing my lashes.


That is two coats of the YSL Mascara on my left eye and the right side is bare


Left Side: 2 coats of YSL Mascara.
Right Side: 1 coat of DIOR Mascara.


Left Side: 2 coats of the YSL Mascara.
Right Side: 2 coats of the DIOR Mascara.

 As you can obviously see that the YSL Mascara definitely volumizes and lengthens my lashes and it definitely holds the curl of my lashes even without me curling it. As for the Dior Iconic Extreme mascara, it also does volumizes and lengthen my lashes just not as much as the YSL one does but if you're looking for a defining mascara, the Dior Iconic Extreme is the best way to go as it definitely defines my lashes more compared to the YSL one. I definitely prefer the YSL one more for a more voluminize lashes. Oh and just to mention, the YSL Mascara has some perfumed scent to it, just in case some of you may not like your cosmetics to have some kind of scent to it. The Dior one doesn't have any scent to whatsoever. 

LOVE,
ALVINA 

No comments: